Merlion II Heavy Duty High Pressure Water Blaster
Available in 250, 350 & 500 Bar
The MERLION II Heavy Duty High Pressure Water Blasters offer powerful and cost efficient cleaning for professional users.
The performance of high pressure water blasters are much higher than regular machines you normally find advertised, enabling the professional operator to achieve a superior result from the higher working pressures and flow rates.
High pressure water blasters are used in a wide range of industries such as ship yard, heavy plant industries and onboard vessels.
- Removing paint, rust, markings and graffiti on steel and concrete surfaces.
- Cleaning scaffolding material.
- Removing lime scale deposits and marine growth.
- Cleaning construction machinery and equipment.
- Deck cleaning and cleaning of cargo hold.
- Dust free sand blasting.
- Concrete removal.
The MERLION II Heavy Duty High-Pressure Water Blaster is manufactured using only the best component available.
|Max working pressure||250 bar (3625 psi)||350 bar (5075 psi)||500 bar (7250 psi)|
|Max water flow rate||26 litres/min||21 litres/min||16 litres/min|
|Power Consumption kw/hp||15 (20)||15 (20)||15 (20)|
|Power Supply 50Hz OR 60Hz||380-145/3ph/50Hz 400/3ph/60Hz||380-145/3ph/50Hz 400/3ph/60Hz||380-145/3ph/50Hz 400/3ph/60Hz|
|Motor Spec - Rpm||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750|
|HP Hose Length||15m||15m||15m|
|Water Inlet Temp Max||60°C||60°C||60°C|
|Dimensions (in mm)||L1210 x W750 x H960||L1210 x W750 x H960||L1210 x W750 x H960|
|Std Accessories||Dry shut trigger with 1000mm stainless steel lance + zero degree nozzle|
- Solid, galvanized & powder-coated frame.
- Stainless Steel top cover for lasting protection & hose storage.
- Big handle for easy manoeuvring and storage of cables & hoses.
- The handle can be flipped forward enabling minimum transportation size & storage space.
- Compact design - can go through a standard size door.
- Easy access to pump for service & maintenance.
- Automatic start/stop with timer for better life span of the pump.
- Star/delta Starter box.
- Comes with low voltage controls, fuses, overload relay and main isolator.
- Accumulators for easy start-up & low starting peak Amps.
- Inlet filtration system.
- Latest pump technology for long running hours.
- Triplex pump with ceramic plungers.
- Powerful 20 Hp Motor, IP54 classification, class F insulation and continuous running duty.
- Onsite Delivery anywhere on the UK mainland
- Onsite Installation by a qualified engineer
- Product training of operators
- Free 12 months onsite breakdown repair service for warranted manufacturing defects ( Usually Next working day )
- Full service schedule arrangement at competitive prices.
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY - TEL 01484 306693